Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Comfort Zone

I like to think that I don't have a comfort zone but I'm constantly reminded that I do have one when ever I complain or make excuses about something.

A couple of days ago, I was asked to do a French translation video and I kept poking holes at it and complaining. Now that it's done and I think back on it, I did this because I wasn't comfortable doing it since I had never done it before.

If something is comfortable for us to do, we'll be less likely to complain about it. After all, it is part of our comfort zone and therefor we know what to expect. Complaining about something may point out to you that it's not part of your comfort zone.

At the end of the day, those experiences are fun and makes you grow so suck it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top