Friday, October 10, 2014

Practice And Have A Better Time



I love climbing mountains but I didn't have a great time the last time I climbed Mt. Carleton and here's why - I didn't train for it. It was the first time that I wasn't physically prepared for a 6 hour walk up & down of the highest peak in New-Brunswick and I took notice. While we did get to the top, I could feel the burn and aches throughout my body and my enjoyment of the experience was hindered in the process.

Anybody can climb a mountain but the person who trained for it will enjoy it more since his body won't be in the way of the enjoyment.

This is true in any endeavors. The person who practice prior to the experience will be more relaxed and enjoy it more than the person who hasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top