Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What's Your Biggest Achievement?

It's important to remind ourselves of our biggest achievements when we feel down or second class. It certainly can be a good confidence booster if done without comparing it to someone else's achievements. For some reason, we easily undermine our achievements and over estimate someone else's.

The first thing that comes to my mind is when I read my first self-improvement book, "Eat That Frog!" by Brian Tracy, from cover to cover.
It was quite the feat since I had promised myself that I wouldn't read a single book after High School (yes-I did go through college without reading a book from cover to cover).

Today, I see that milestone as being a major part in how I think. I'm a bit frustrated to see so few taking the time to read a good book.

What's your biggest achievement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top