Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Shut your Mouth

People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.

I often find myself trying to think of something else to say while the other person is talking. It’s really hard to truly listen to someone when you have that little voice in your head that’s looking for facts on the subject of the conversation.

I’ve been told a few time that I was a good conversationalist by people with which I hardly said a word. I never was told that I was a good conversationalist in situations where I was sharing knowledgeable facts on a subject.

Everybody likes to talk about themselves, or things that they like, and will like who ever will listen to them. If you want people to like you, have interest in them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top