Monday, September 16, 2013

I don't wake up thinking I'm wrong...

Why would I wake up in the morning and tell myself “I’m going to be wrong today”? While it’s true that I can do wrong, I don’t do it on purpose. Nobody does.

The only way I can be right all the time is by knowing what are the wrong things I do.

Only doing is learning. In other words, I have to do wrong and learn from it.

I’m not afraid to fail. I failed college, I failed a math course in high school, I have failed relationships.... my list of fail/wrong is really big.
Now that I know how to fail, there’s 2 things that I can do. I can either let it eat me the rest of my life or learn from it and make it push me forward.

“There’s so many mistakes to choose from, don’t always do the same ones!” -Orrin Woodward

---
Originally posted - October 2010

Back to Top