Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I get bored with’em!

I write this blog at the risk of looking like an ass, I really am sometimes. I like to think that it’s because I never found the right person but I get bored with woman after a few weeks of dating them. They notice it for sure and usually leave at that point too (which is fine).

The discovery of the other person is what excites me the most. After I know about their habits or way of life, I usually leave them emotionally and stick around physically. I do so in an attempt to better understand my feelings. It’s very frustrating to come up to that point when you know the other person is awesome but you just can’t seem to connect with them anymore.

Logically, they're lovable but emotional ... it's just not there. What need to change?

Who else experienced something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top