Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Connecting through Experiences

It’s been a while since I did anything with my cousins and this week-end I decided to take both of them to climb the highest peak in the Atlantic provinces (Mt. Carleton, see Facebook page for pictures/videos).

In the beginning, I felt a bit disconnected from them but it didn’t take long for that connection to grow back. Hard work, sweat and tears is what brought us back together.

If you’re going through the motion with your relationship, organize a trip that will provide the same experience. Tough time seems to help create memories that turns to unforgettable memories.

I totally recommend Mt. Carleton. The climb was awesome and the reward felt great, worth the share with those special someone of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top