Monday, September 19, 2011

Listen to Uourself

I had a pretty interesting discussion with Jessica yesterday over lunch. She was telling me how good her advice was (not in a bragging way and I had to agree with her) and how little she was listening to them herself. I have to say that I’m pretty much the same way. Isn’t it easier to see the mistake in others?

I think it’s because our feelings tends to get in the way of our logic. Someone in an abusive relationship can tell someone else not to stay in an abusive relationship.

It’s easier to give advice to a situation we’re not emotionally involve in than it is when our emotions are involved.

The best way to see the error in our ways is to ask people for advice and consider it in our decisions. How many situations are you emotionally stuck in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top