Friday, September 2, 2011

Break up - Moving on to the Next Relationship

I will just assume that everyone is different on this. I tried a few different ways to try to “move on” faster and I find the best way, for me, is to just wait a while. Lately, I’ve attempted to meet a new person and I felt like I wasn’t ready for it yet.
How did I know? I felt like it was too fast.

I’ve been in a couple of relationships in my life but I can’t say that I’ve deeply felt anything for any of them. My last one is the only time that I really ever gave my best to it.

The feeling can only be compared to my soccer days when I would work hard to win a game and we would end up loosing it. The lost hurt more because I know I gave it my best but I’m still proud having given my best.

Take your time before jumping in a new relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top