Thursday, August 11, 2011

Don't Have Time for Excuses

Don’t have time for excuses Everybody creates excuses in pairs. One excuses usually sounds good and the other one is the real one.

”If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way; if you don’t, you’ll find an excuse”-Proverb

When someone is unwilling to do something, instead of saying no, he will come up with something to say to “save face”. I don’t really care what the first excuse is since it’s purpose is only to sound good, I can only work with the real excuses and in order to find the real excuse, i have to bypass the first one.

For more on this, I recommend reading the book “How I raised myself from failure to success in selling” by Frank Bettger

Here’s the book on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Raised-Myself-Failure-Success-Selling/dp/067179437X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top