Thursday, April 21, 2011

My recent Self Analysis

There will be times where you’ll be asking a lot of questions about yourself. For me, those times happen during struggles.

With the help of TEAM cds, I was able to spot a few blind spots/things i need to work on. Bellow is the list I came up with and a short description of what it’s about:

Better faith: During tough time, I always remember that this is a test that I have to go through. I want to study the bible more. I believe it holds the key that will help me become a better person

Grooming/Taking care of myself: I look like a bum most of the time. I find shaving irritating and itchy so I wasn’t doing it often. I started using a aftershave which helped a bit in that area. Also started to go to the gym more often.

Dress better: I’ve been told, countless times, that I have no style. That I dress with old clothes that doesn’t match. I never really paid attention to what I was wearing. A part of my income tax money will be invested in this area to help me look better.

Diversified activities: I need to broader my horizon by trying new things and it starts by saying “yes” to the new and “no” to the old. There’s already things in the work regarding this. Rock climbing, massage, boat ride, kayaking, visiting Grand Falls … (just to name a few, more coming soon! :)

Diversified studies: Leadership/Relationships/Business/Finances/Fitness are all interesting subjects but they’re not the only ones out there. I want to broader my areas of studies. I want to learn more about martial arts, psychology, philosophy, biology, science … you name it!

Work on the business: I love my job but not enough to do it for 40 hours a week. I want my time back to be able to focus on the areas, mentioned above, more.

So far, that’s what I came up with. I’m still trying to find things that I can work on. I already changed a few things and it’s just a matter of time before I change more. What are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good dude. I'll be looking for these improvements next time we chill so they BETTER BE THERE. *glare*

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top