Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aging

I used to think that adulthood was a completely different world but as I grow more into it, I realize that they’re just older kids. The body, for most people, is the only thing that change.


“When you’re young you learn. When you’re older you understand.” -Unknown

Nothing really change. They drink the same beer, have the same fears and, for most of them, still afraid to take responsibility for their lives. I heard a 30 year old say “It’s not my fault, he did it!”. My 12 year old cousin said the exact same thing!

The brain is like a muscle. If it’s not faced with new challenges, it won’t grow in thinking. Most stop learning after they’re done with school and they will keep the same philosophy for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top