Wednesday, March 9, 2011

There’s no such thing as a good break up


Every break up is bad. As some of you may know, since late yesterday, me and my girlfriend are no longer together. Over time, I became a source of stress, to her, rather than a source or relief.

It’s in my belief that you have to let go of the people you love. If they come back, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were. There’s a reason for everything. God decides who I come in contact with and how long I’m going to have them.

I never know how to feel in time like these. I find change to be very exciting and frightening and, sometimes, necessary. There was a time where I would cry, beg, and try mind games to get a woman back but as I’ve learned before, those things never work.

Only time and praying ever gets me anywhere.

If you ever happen to read this, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top