Friday, March 18, 2011

Growing up

My understanding of life grows the older I get. Growing up is a little bit like climbing a mountain, the higher you are, the broader vision you have.

When I was younger, I was looking forward to get on top of the mountain and now that I realize where I am on it, I'm beginning to understand the phases that we have to go through and why I believe we're being tested.

While our experiences are all different, we do face similar obstacles growing up. Nobody can say "I went through this and nobody else ever went through what I'm going through". That's simply not true, there's millions of people, there's bound to be 1 person who had a similar experience.
Life gives us daily lessons to help us come up with conclusions and it's amazing how similar conclusions can be when you share them with someone who went through similar things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top