Thursday, March 31, 2011

Creative team

Some of you may know that I’m a consultant for a Company called “PQA”. I was recently approached to be part of a creative team that would develop content for the intranet and possibly the Internet later on.
I was told that the reason why I was approach was because I showed ambition (with a fitness committee I tried to put forward here but didn't work at the time) I know how to write (they checked my blogged) and I had a imaginative mind (which anyone around me can say that).
It just come to show that if you get a little bit outside of your comfort zone doing things that may not always work. You will get notice and it’s all browny points added to your abilities.

After submitting a few ideas, in the first meeting, we met again yesterday to brainstorm and one of my idea stood out and I was told to move forward with it. It’s all pretty exciting and a good motivation to read more!
Back to Top