Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Faith Theory: Why Faith Is Decreasing

Some of you will say “Of course it’s less popular today, people know better”. Regardless of what your belief is, it’s important to know why you believe what you believe.

I read that the devil works it’s hardest during “alone time”. Following this, with all the technology out there, wouldn’t you say that we’re more alone today than we used to be? Could it be related with the decrease in faith?

The bible is all about “Helping your neighbor/How to help your neighbor”.If there’s no “neighbor”, per say,then how could someone seek to get better at helping a neighbor they don’t have.
If people are more often alone, how will they ever come to want to become better for the sake of the people around them?

I came to faith when I wanted to become better for the people around me, that’s the only way I know. I wouldn’t have come to faith if I wouldn’t have had people around me that I cared about.

To me, this theory is more of a self-examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top