Friday, September 17, 2010

Politics - It’s not that Complicated

Politics today looks more like a bunch of teenagers fighting than anything else. Instead of each party focusing on what good they will bring the community, they focus on what the other parties are doing wrong.
I don’t want to know what everybody does wrong, I want to know the right things you’re going to do!

People are brought up to believe that politics is something hard to understand when it truly isn’t. I think they make it look difficult on purpose to discourage you and I to have anything to do with it. By having people look the other way, it gives them the opportunity to do what they want.

The important thing to keep track of is the “promises” of each party. While it’s true that they can’t make all of the promises come true, it does give a general idea of what the group is about.

I see many people who doesn’t vote and complain that they want to see certain things change. In my head, all I can think about is “I heard someone from that party address that issue the other day, why don’t you vote for him!”

To change the country in the way you want, you have to support people who wants the same things.

If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.

Go vote!

Back to Top