Monday, August 9, 2010

Principles of Success

I've been told over and over again that the principles of success can be applied in any area of life, not just business. It's not that I didn't believe it, I just didn't apply it anywhere. I'm not successful in any area of life either. Coincidence?

Recently, I've been seeking, and talking to, mentors at the gym, who have the results that I want. The terms they used were different but the principles are the same than what I've been told for the pass two years in business.

Here's what they told me (so far):
-Set a goal: If you don't have a goal why doing what you do in the first place?
-Keep track: By keeping track of what you do, you'll know where you are and where to improve to get the results you want-faster.
-You only get what you put in: The harder you work, the bigger the result.
-It's not supposed to be easy: There's no easy way to be successful. Success is never easy but always worth it.

I don't know if they realized the actual value of what they said. I didn't like hearing it because I knew it already, but knowledge, that's not applied, is worthless.

This blog is a promise to myself to follow those principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top